Palmetto web services and protocols
- Frequent cleaning of all rooms, offices, work areas, public areas, equipment and foot-traffic surfaces.
- Development of a plan establishing protocols for the prevention, control and surveillance of Covid-19 in order to avoid spreading the disease.
- Our staff is submitted to Covid-19 screening tests on a regular basis.
- Prevention awareness and infographics in work areas, communal environments, public bathrooms, etc.
- Proper and continuous hand washing and use of hand sanitiser are heavily encouraged.
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE) by our staff.
- Limitation of physical contact between guests and our staff.
- Maintaining a minimum social distance of 1 metre.
Contact with guests:
- Sanitising areas for cleaning and disinfecting hands.
- Attention at Reception: respect the signposting in front of the desk.
- Physical proximity at Reception will be avoided, prioritising the use of tools such as email or WhatsApp.
- Online check-in available through a QR code guests can scan to check in in advance through their own mobile device.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at Reception for use after each interaction.
- Information about the hotel, additional services and meal alternatives will be provided electronically at the time of booking or checking in.
- Mandatory use of double masks. If guests do not have a mask, they are encouraged to contact Reception.
- Constant cleaning and disinfecting of the counter, remote controls and room cards prior to handing them over.
- Room cards must be deposited in the place indicated by the reception staff.
- Our guests are encouraged to use personal items during their stay, such as pens, notebooks, laptops or any other items necessary to reduce the use of shared items.
- We have prepared Health Policies for our Guests.
- We recommend using the app “PERÚ EN TUS MANOS” to keep up to date about the evolution of Covid-19 and the most recent government updates.
During your stay:
- Innovative disinfection technology, such as sprays and UV light, are used to disinfect surfaces and objects.to con el huésped.
- We remove all stationery that has been in direct contact with guests.
- Regular maintenance of our air circulation equipment.
- Single-use amenities, dispensers.
- Use of bins with red bags for depositing biocontaminated waste.
- Room cleaning: the staff will be equipped with PPE and will not clean the room in the presence of guests. Please inform reception of the time you wish your room to be cleaned.
- If you consider that you do not require room cleaning, please notify reception.
- We will prioritise the delivery of sheets and towels.
- Room cleaning times may vary or have to be cancelled on occasion. huésped.
- We recommend organising your personal belongings as much as possible to avoid hotel staff having to handle them.
- Laundry: Individual handling of each guest’s laundry.
- Ask reception to send the bag and price list.
- We carried out a thorough Covid-19 disinfection before restarting activities.
- We reorganised the hotel’s furniture to facilitate social distancing.
- We have come up with the most effective cleaning and disinfection method for each work environment.
Food and drink
- Our restaurant service is open with limited opening hours. You can check the hours by calling our contact telephone numbers.
- Constant cleaning and disinfection of the restaurant and kitchen areas.
- Tables are arranged in accordance with the hotel’s occupancy, always respecting social distancing.
- For room service, our staff will be provided with suitable PPE for the delivery.
- Handling the contents shall be avoided.
- After each room service, wipes and 70° alcohol shall be used for disinfecting the materials used during the delivery.
When outside the hotel
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Carry tissues and use them to cover your fingers when touching surfaces.
- Crumple the tissue after use and throw it in a closed bag in a rubbish bin.
- If you cough and/or sneeze, do so into your elbow, not into your hands or the air.
- Prioritise contactless payment.
- Wash your hands after touching any object and surface or carry hand sanitiser with you at all times.
- Always keep a minimum distance of 2 metres.
- Wearing a double mask is obligatory in the hotel’s communal areas.
- Minimum distance of 1 metre.
- Vaccination card with two compulsory doses for guests over 18 years of age; for those over 40 years of age, an additional dose is required (both Peruvians and residents).
- Filling in a sworn declaration of health.